Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 02:35
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
OMG....Did I win?!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅณ
03:08 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response CharRose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it