Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 November, 10:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nice😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
22 November, 09:56
I entered but don't see my name on any of the lists 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 11:37
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Mine either...must've been a deadline for entering.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
22 November, 09:30
Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Hootie & The Blowfish - "Let Her Cry" from the album 'Cracked Rear View' (1994). "Let Her Cry" won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Per...

Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
22 November, 06:43
Didnt see me on there 😔

Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 November, 06:35
🐸We are all Winning. Thanks VK.and Godspeed Patriots.The best is yet to come.💞

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
22 November, 06:08

Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
22 November, 05:14
I just had the WILDEST ./sync. Re: Censored/#129

Earlier I quote tweeted your post with my Censored token (the JA token collection created by Pak).
Each token is numbered.. so, of course I looked up #129 in the Censored collection, clicked on the account owner’s address and in their OpenSea wallet they own an “Adventure Card” with the #4245 .

WHAT IS #4245 ?!?! The fookin drop that has your tweet linked. (3 pics)

Ann Holden @Amandpms
22 November, 05:05
I didn’t see my name on the list, but I’m kinda old😏

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 November, 05:18
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Same...but it's all good.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 November, 04:49
Didn’t see my name.. maybe my fault. 😂🤷‍♀️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 November, 05:18
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Same...but it's all good.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 04:41
I responded many times and left off the list! But that’s ok! Love you all my Frens and family! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
22 November, 04:20
What a way to end this on a note of confusion and wonder, you are wise and very funny...Take care out there hope we get to see you again.

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 03:37
After carefully weeding out duplicates and I do mean carefully. The winner of the tesseract by following the simple rules, and eligibility status @truthpa is the winner.

I followed your instructions to a t and it took me longer than expected but as I said I'd have it to you within the next hour and I precisely did so.

Ps my handwriting atrocious I know. But I can read it just fine lol

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 November, 03:28 (E)
Why do I get the feeling that there is a final message from VK in all this confusion? 😉
Congratulations to the eventual winner.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 November, 03:09
We all are winners we had the great pleasure of a journey that was hard to swallow sometimes. But we endured and carried on. You made the journey much easier to embrace the ups and downs. Thank you

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 02:37
Currently compiling a list of all ELIGIBLE participants based off your rules. Will take some time to make a fair and accurate ruling. Marking out all duplicates, new accounts, comments w/o . & Ruling out private accounts. Please bare with me but I will have this to you within the next hour I hope.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
22 November, 02:35
Congrats to the winner!! 😊
Love and Blessings to You VK.💚
Love and Blessings to All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌎🙏

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
22 November, 02:28
I will happily volunteer as a most grateful winner IF one cannot be found the conventional way. 😁

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 02:27
I am @charrose !!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 November, 09:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I see me @ #10
Kinda cool 😎

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 November, 09:33
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
😕 I don't see me.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 01:41
Because why not .

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
22 November, 01:38
winna winna chicken dinna....

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 November, 01:37
😂. Well I counted but only the comments that had the “.”’s
There were a couple posts that I couldn’t see because bc I don’t follow them so didn’t count them. I did count the posts that had additional comments if they purposely put the the “.” in their post. I came up with Keri Lin as 129 but, but, but, but…… 😂🤣. Congrats to the #129 whoever they may be! 😀🙌👍

Little Mac @LittleMac
22 November, 01:36
129 at 1209???

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
22 November, 01:32
The closing act.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 November, 01:23 (E)
Bravo VK, what a way to go out. between the 129 winner and clock to this counting chaos. Having a huge laugh trying to figure this out. #ThankYouVK

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 November, 01:19
I Love you people.
I Love you All!

Nobody coveting.
EveryOne celebrating.
(Whether you won or not...)
Laughter through seeming chaos!

Pretty darned clear WHY We Are The Ones Here saving the world!!!

😁💗🙌!!!

Congrats, 129!!
That's a 12 In my Book!
💫🥰💫👏

*thanks for making another fun day, @VK!!!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
22 November, 01:29
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Congratulations #129 but I feel like we’re all winners 🥰

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 01:17
let's just start over

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 01:13

Ange Love @LoveM
22 November, 01:06
Not able to see what everyone posted, but the number and time stamp synch

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts