Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is how I will randomly select the winner for the Tesseract. Each person that commented will get a number. Starting from the first comment at the bottom labeled as #1 till the last comment #837
Then I will go to Google and type "pick a number from 1 to 837" as an example.
It will give me a number, I then will click generate 16 times to get the winning number. So the 17th number you will see would be the winner. Doing this to be as transparent as possible leaving no doubt of a fair drawing. Will provide video.

Doing this now. Will need help with counting.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:07 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
22 November, 07:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 November, 02:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
22 November, 01:43
That is a beauty right there. Someone is going to be really happy today 👊

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
22 November, 01:25
Will miss you so! Please take care and think of us often as we will you!🥰

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
22 November, 01:05

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 November, 12:58
Stupid work call..I missed it

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
22 November, 12:50
You are always transparent!!! You talk the talk and WALK THE WALK.
Glad I did not win cuz not quite sure about its function. Hopefully the winner will keep us posted.

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 12:46
Truth is ..

We're All Winners 😉 🙌 💖💖

Royal Raven @Royalraven
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Amen!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 12:59
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes we IS!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

arba happihr @arba
22 November, 12:45
Congratulations to the winner 😍

Nick Forty-Two @Nick42
22 November, 12:44
Hey VK, so I counted only those accounts that posted . and I also counted accounts that posted a . with comments. There was an account that posted a comma and comments that I did not count. I do not know if any of these accounts I counted are new accounts. That being said #129 ended up being Margaret Kozikowski
@Qcat .

#FamilyIsEverything

Margaret Kozikowski @Qcat
In response Nick Forty-Two to his Publication
Just responding to the mention. Is it true I was chosen?

In response Nick Forty-Two to his Publication
Says page not found?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 November, 12:41

Karen Gowen @Kkgowen
22 November, 12:38

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 November, 12:37
Congrats to the LUCKY WINNER!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 November, 12:31

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 12:31
😘😍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 12:30

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 12:30
Perhaps this counting is up to you hun, if you are only counting dots and not including newbies cause we don't know who are newbies to you.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 November, 12:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed Nana

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 November, 12:29

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 November, 12:29
I can help. 😊

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 12:17
Will help count, but don't know if they are new accts or not?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 November, 12:16

TonyG @TonyG
22 November, 12:15
Whoever wins. Can you please travel back in time to my younger self and wake me up early?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 November, 12:39
In response TonyG to his Publication
Abraham was 75 when he got woke lol

Evangelina @Evangelina
Appreciate your efforts at transparency.

If we can't Trust you.. we can't trust
anyone

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Mornin’ VK and Welcome Home! Waiting Patiently for my chance here! would be Awesome to have as. Keepsake of Our
Family Frenship! Love to You again VK, Wish me Luck! ❤️
😳🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I missed by 1 #!!!

LQve Trump @LoveTump

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
22 November, 12:14
Ready to help!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 November, 12:13
💙💚

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 12:13
How can we help?

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
22 November, 12:12

PAPA CADDI @RickN
22 November, 12:12
What ever your next chapter is Good Luck🙏