Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy
01:48 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 November, 09:33
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
😕 I don't see me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 10:13
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I only went to 129 with my list and there were 857 posts. :) If you aren't there you were after #129 .

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 November, 09:09
I see me @ #10
Kinda cool 😎

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
22 November, 03:15
I see mine on this list as 101. @Patriot777_

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 03:22
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Yes, you are on my list but not Courtney's. Yours is one of the 9 in question. VK is working on it now. :)

trueblue @trueblue
22 November, 02:43
I’m not on anyone’s list. Must be on their blocked list 🤣

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:49
In response trueblue to his Publication
Don't worry you aren't blocked, there were 857 responses and your "." was not close to #129 , which is why you aren't on the lists. :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 09:53

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 November, 11:23
Got that 11 and 2 thing vibing at least. Nice timestamp.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 November, 02:04
i got a different list of names

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:08
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
VK in his follow up comment said to count comments that also had a "." as a period or . . .

I didn't include ! or ?

It looks like those are missing from your list. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I included those on mine.

For instance my number one is the first comment from Patriotic1 which had a comment w/. as a period

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:24 (E)
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I crossed checked your list with mine and they sync except for those ones I mentioned before. I counted comments that had "." somewhere in the reply even if it was a period or ... per the clarification @VincentKennedy posted.

Getting closer :)

There are 9 on my list (the numbers are what I recorded them as) that aren't included on yours. From my list, all of these people had a "." In their comments in the form of a period or ...

1) @Patriotic1
12) @AnonAlicious
31) @RoccoQ
34) @REALITYD2L
83) @JVBanon
85) @Angelfeather555
101) aLittleLi77
108) @Earthling2
127) @LO_Patriot

Maybe VK can weigh in again?
What do you think @kimrunner ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's great that you made a list too, thank you! It's so helpful to be able to compare and cross check. 😊👍🏻

My edit was changing person to period. ;)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 01:59
I'm not on there?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 02:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I found you as the winner but I believe I was wrong. Sorry.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:53
You're on both of our lists. You were #122 on mine. :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 01:57
Good job Liberty!!!! That's 7 winners now per the comments 😏

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 02:00
VK might have to make some more
before he leaves 🤣

Gonna be some disappoints 🥴

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:59
We are getting close! Courtney and I have the same list of names except for 9 people and it's all for the same reason. Per VK's follow up instructions I included people who had a "." in their comments in the form of a ... or a period. I shared with VK what the discrepancy was but he has to clarify his clarification I guess and decide to include these 9 or not. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Happy to help sort it all out.

Congrats to #129 whichever person it ends up being.

Might have to start building these tesserects myself, would have been so cool to win one. But alas, was not in the cards. :)

@VincentKennedy

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 November, 01:56
Thanks for your time and effort on this!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:59
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
My pleasure, glad I could help. :)