Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?
02:11 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 November, 11:23
Got that 11 and 2 thing vibing at least. Nice timestamp.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 09:53

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 05:09
never been about stuff or things - its the lessons that last forever.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 November, 05:02
Didn’t see my name either 😔
It’s ok! Congrats to whoever won!! Pretty awesome of VK to do this!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 12:09
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
@LibertyBelle Won The Time "Thingy"✨😎

Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
22 November, 03:20
Can we just do the drawing again lol
need a solid list of usernames that is transparent for all before you draw again.
less confusion, higher accuracy.
Or we can vote for the winner

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 November, 03:31
In response Courtney (aka CourtDog) to her Publication
I think this is the best option. Post a list of names with a number next to them. Allow an hour or two for everyone to verify they are on the list and then draw again from that list

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 November, 04:58
In response Courtney (aka CourtDog) to her Publication
There were a few users 2 days ago that posted a period but were brand new accounts. Almost looked like bots to me. Unless you have a list with names and numbers assigned, it's too hard to follow that video. Also didn't even see my name on that list any where.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 03:18
Ok I have been thr it 3 times I had basso on twice and one wrong the first print. Here is the revised list please check it. There were 3 or 4 that posted twice.
Here are the ones without a dot. And my revised list.
Sorry I was rushing to get somewhere first run but have checked this one 3 times. Please go behind me.
Did Kim Runner delete here post because I have been thr it 4 times and not finding her.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 November, 03:12
I got Char Rose too, here why
https://anonup.com/thread/...

22 November, 03:12

Little Mac @LittleMac
22 November, 03:14
Hey VK….will ya look at those hot topics!!!
Q60 huh. Who are those 3 non military white hats??
Oh and read your messages lol.
Godspeed!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 03:06
I found a solution VK : maybe you can make one for each of us ??? 😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:13
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
wish i could

22 November, 03:06
I had Jesse Brasso on twice and missed one will check one more time. I don't see Kim runner anywhere tho?

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
22 November, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 November, 03:04
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Congratulations to whomever won. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 November, 03:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ We are all winners. God brought us all here together for a reason and showed us family doesn't have to be just by blood. So that makes us the true winners of it all. I love you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
22 November, 02:56
Hey VK, over the last 6 years you have kept me grounded, informed and inspired. That’s a win win for me in my book. I wish you the best of luck and love on your next journey. You will be sorely missed but time and space ./ ‘cause WWG1WGA
(Ooh I just love how AI auto fill learned that anagram 😂)

22 November, 02:50
Sorry I had to do it in a hurry and can well be wrong

22 November, 02:42
No worries, all will be alright, got my hands full here, but my wife will be home soon and I can go through it again without distraction.

22 November, 03:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
is there a certain time cutoff ? @vincentkennedy

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
22 November, 02:40
Vincent ...We love you! Don't go ! You are still very much needed Dear One !

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 02:35
OMG....Did I win?!!!

Angel Johnson @Chosenangel
22 November, 06:02
In response CharRose to her Publication
Congrats!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 November, 11:41
In response CharRose to her Publication
Very excited for you! Happy thanksgiving day!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
22 November, 02:30
The comments get out of order.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
It's all good VK, happy to help and we are working together to get it sorted! :)

I just posted in response to Courtney. Our lists sync except for 9 names in question (see screen shot below) and it stems from the same question. In your follow up post I understood it as we were supposed to count "." in the comments even if they were in the form of a period or a ...

Other than that point our lists match. 👍🏻

That final call is up to you. :)

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 02:29
At a glance, they started #1 at different people. Might be other things too. Will have to check how many names they differ by.

One starts at S33K3R and one started at Patriotic One. As far as I can tell, PO should be the first name on the list. Liberty has him as #1 .

22 November, 02:36
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
When Nana pulled the list it said "this is all for now" which usually means end but Patriots One was the first post, so idk bout that.
Nana isn't in the running I am just trying to post the list that I came up with based on what I listed as criteria.
Admittedly most of the names I have known for a long time but there are a few that could be new. I don't have time to check that.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:37
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Our lists match except for 9 names that are on my list and not on Courtney's. Per VK's follow up post I included comments that had "." in their posts in the form of a ... or period. She did not include them on her list. I crossed checked out lists name by name and that was true for all 9 names in question.

Responded to VK and waiting to hear back to see which to include. :)

Margaret Kozikowski @Qcat
To simplify things so you can enjoy your day....I’d be happy to defer to the other person chosen. No complications. ❤️🙏

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
22 November, 02:28
I hope we are all winners 😄

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
This be the discrepancy. Not knowing what they commented lol.
Plus you say only old accounts & that requires clicking on each one individually to see when account made.
Then back to "see more" 17 times each time.

Just going off your rules:)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 02:32
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Yes. You would have to click on all 129 accts to see when they joined to be correct. And there were double posters too. We will figure it out. It's gonna be checking each acct in the end, per the standard.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 02:31
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
😂

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 November, 02:39
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
😂 🤣

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 November, 02:22
Should have just made one for everyone then there wouldn’t be no confusion 😂

22 November, 02:20
Not sure VK this was the list I made without posting duplicates but some names I am not familiar with and some blocked me so I can't see them.
This coming up with Our sweet Deb this morning earlier I think we're counting all posts duplicates and no dots as well.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
22 November, 02:18
So many variables. Do we count a ? As having a dot? Or a ! What about the person who posted twice? Maybe you should just do your own count. We will be happy for whomever wins.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 November, 02:16
We are all winners!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 November, 02:18
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
😂

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
22 November, 02:15
Maybe you can send it to anon island and we can all meet up there ☺️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
That tesseract may be exactly HOW we get there. 😉