Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 November, 11:41
In response CharRose to her Publication
Very excited for you! Happy thanksgiving day!

Angel Johnson @Chosenangel
22 November, 06:02
Congrats!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 04:53
Still waiting to hear from @VincentKennedy

I made a list and so did Courtney. We compared and discussed and then VK made a list and Courtney is doing some follow up work. Hope we find out soon.

It's kept us distracted for a good chunk of the day, I always wonder if distractions are intentional. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 05:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
That very well may be. 😊
I have watched him build each of those beautiful Tesseracts on X—mesmerized!
This morning as I was thinking about this drawing I thought I’m going to “manifest” this Tesseract like VK has taught us to do! My heart skipped a few beats when I saw your list! ❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 04:49
Congrads save It For AU/ VK History > #AnonMountainIsland Greeting Center

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 05:04
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Perfect!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 03:23
Congratulations 😃

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 03:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
This morning when thinking of this drawing I said I am going to manifest (like VK taught us) this beautiful Tesseract.
I have watched in amazement (on X) as he built each one. So honored.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 November, 03:15
I'm very happy for you honey:)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 November, 03:08
Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳

Margaret Kozikowski @Qcat
22 November, 03:02
Congratulations!❤️