Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Hey familia 💓
Not feeling very well. Trying to heal. Just want U to know I love you.
09:49 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
16 November, 01:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Prayers for a quick recovery. You're young and will heal. Eat lots of broths and teas. I spiral fractured my right femur off one of my hip implants 2 and 1/2 years ago. My original doctor had told me if I ever broke a leg I'd never walk again. I told that to the doctors after I was transferred to Vanderbilt by ambulance. They said, watch us. They put a cage around the broken bone and wrapped it in wire. And I was up walking the next day. Briefly. 10 days in hospital then 3 weeks in rehab. I don't even use a cane, mostly. And I was 68 at the time.

Think positive. You can do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 01:35
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
💗🤗🙏 thank you sister I love you 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 November, 12:57
🙏🙏🙏💕 - Feel better soon!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
16 November, 12:46
Love ya too sis

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 12:44
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Lauren. Bless her will comfort, peace of mind, strength, love, support, reduced pain and complete & speedy healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 12:34
Hope you feel better soon. I wish you had silver products to apply to your wounds. Everynow and then I have issues with my c section scars and last night I used a silver gel on it before going to sleep. Silver products are the best. Take it easy Lauren. Take care of you. We love you too.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 November, 12:22
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I hope you feel better. Hugs. Love you too.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 12:15
💖🙏🤗

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 November, 10:46
Lifting you for complete healing, Lauren! Agree about the inflammation being at high levels lately for me, too.

Boswellia (frankincense) has really helped me 'tone it down' and could possibly help yours as well. I take one from a company called Terry's Naturally, and take up it up to 4 x's daily, even though 'recommended dosage' is 3 x's day. It took a couple of days for me to notice a difference, but I have taken it regularly ever since as it truly seems to help!

Hang in there, Sis, and rest as much as you need.
#FamilyIsEverything

16 November, 10:48
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
🤗💗🙏 love you

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 November, 10:06
Your tummy bacteria 🦠 got zapped by the antibiotics Lauren. They have you on strong stuff cause your marrow core was exposed. Pretty important that those get through the system. Try being real gentle with what you do eat? Perhaps some broth, soups and or fruits? 😁 Maybe a smoothie 🥤? Make it easier for the lining in your gut to absorb the nutrition. I am not a doctor, just to be clear. I have broken a few bones though.
(HuG 🤗) ~

16 November, 10:12
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Just been doing honey toast for breakfast so I can take my pain meds. Been eating what my parents eat. I forgot how painful this is. 😫 it hurts the same way as it did when I originally broke my leg. Like it's nonstop too. I thought I was tough. I want to be tough. 😭

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 November, 10:00
Love 💝 waves back at ya. Hope you can rest Lauren ☺️ ~

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 November, 09:56
Sending you love and prayers sis!You will heal!!❤🙏

16 November, 09:57
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
💗💗💗

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 November, 09:52
Many of us are praying for you. 🙏 Big surgeries take time to heal. The first week is the worst, rest and self care is essential.

16 November, 09:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I keep throwing up and feeling achy all over. I don't know what to do. I'm taking my antibiotics and doing everything I'm supposed to do. 😭