Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 November, 09:49
Hey familia 💓
Not feeling very well. Trying to heal. Just want U to know I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Your tummy bacteria 🦠 got zapped by the antibiotics Lauren. They have you on strong stuff cause your marrow core was exposed. Pretty important that those get through the system. Try being real gentle with what you do eat? Perhaps some broth, soups and or fruits? 😁 Maybe a smoothie 🥤? Make it easier for the lining in your gut to absorb the nutrition. I am not a doctor, just to be clear. I have broken a few bones though.
(HuG 🤗) ~
10:06 AM - Nov 16, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 November, 10:12
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Just been doing honey toast for breakfast so I can take my pain meds. Been eating what my parents eat. I forgot how painful this is. 😫 it hurts the same way as it did when I originally broke my leg. Like it's nonstop too. I thought I was tough. I want to be tough. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 November, 10:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🆒😎 it can be relentless. Bone pain. Fact! Let it out as you can. We are here. Very difficult to the body system to be interrupted in a major surgery and anesthesia coma like these. A bio structural modification, it's a big deal! Your whole biofield is unsettled. Maybe some "chilled" music? Note the emphasis? 🎶 Bet they got Isochronic or some binural beat stuff I hadn't even thought of.. . Yet! 😁 For your issues? Maybe? Old folks food tip? I put my pea protein vitamin supplement? In my coffee ☕. Like creamer. 😆 TMI ~ 😎