Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 November, 09:49
Hey familia 💓
Not feeling very well. Trying to heal. Just want U to know I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 November, 09:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Many of us are praying for you. 🙏 Big surgeries take time to heal. The first week is the worst, rest and self care is essential.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I keep throwing up and feeling achy all over. I don't know what to do. I'm taking my antibiotics and doing everything I'm supposed to do. 😭
09:54 AM - Nov 16, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 November, 10:53
Some antibiotics can cause these symptoms. Let your doctor know. You may need a different one. Try some herbal teas and try to keep sipping water. Don't eat any heavy foods. Deep breathing exercises help as well. 😇

... Fighter @Fighter
16 November, 10:08

... Fighter @Fighter
16 November, 09:59
Active charcoal could help