Royal Raven @Royalraven
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

10:28 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 November, 07:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Anyone know the peroxide/H2O ratio? Video will not play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 08:05
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
You exhale as much air as possible. Then quickly spray up to 6 sprays into your mouth as you inhale. It takes some practice to do 6 at once. Instead you can do 2 spritzes/inhale done 3 times. Or 3 spritzes/inhale twice. Then simple rinse your mouth of excess hydrogen peroxide and go about your day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 08:09
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Search "Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy" directly on Youtube and hopefully you the video will run for you that way.. At the time of the video Dr. Sullivan had been using this treatment for 5 years and hadn't gotten sick. I just started this past summer.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 November, 01:50
This works!! I use it in a nebulizer! I've been feeling better in the cold/flu dept!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 06:46
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I used this treatment to prevent myself from getting sick as I cared for 3 family members, one after the other. Each had completely different symptoms. The symptoms 1st one had fever, headaches, and vomiting which took them nearly a week to fully recover. The 2nd had respiratory infection and fatigue which took them week to get over. The 3rd had strep throat, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I experienced waking with swollen tonsils so I used the treatment. Literally within 30 minutes my tonsils were normal sized again. I credit this treatment with keeping me well over the 3 1/2 weeks of caring for people around the clock. I used the spray at the morning and at night. If I had any slight symptom I bumped up the sprays to nip them in the bud.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 12:31
I've had this sinus infection getting down into my lungs for the last two months. I've tried everything, all the alternative treatments and even including this one just a couple days ago but still nothing works. The whole family is sick, what the hell is this stuff?

Is the plan still going through where they're trying to exterminate all of us, this isn't a joke anymore.

Sat down to watch a movie with The kids, "Never ending story" and every other commercial was about getting the vaccine.

Getting very tired of this crap, just saying.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 November, 11:23
In response James Dean to his Publication
I have the same thing. Got it from all the little kids in my class who have had it since August.
Been treating it with lots of things. Going to try the Oregano Oil and maybe grapefruit seed.
I take Quercitin with C and a couple of other supplements for lungs and Bronchial. Including a cough syrup.
A fellow Employee went to the Dr and was told there are 14 viruses floating around at the moment.
Took the students about 2 months to get better.
Try Vicks at night too so it doesn't settle in your lungs.
Zinc is important and D.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
05 November, 01:00
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'm so sorry and will pray for you and your family. 🙏 ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 November, 10:46
Been at it about 6 months or so. Worked so far.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 07:08 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I started back in August. I cared for 3 I’ll family members one at a time but it was over a 3 1/2 week period of different severe cold and flu like symptoms. I suffer asthma when I get respiratory infections so I tried this to fight off getting sick. It worked for me. After being around the strep infection my tonsils were swollen like golf balls when I woke. I did the inhalation sprays. In 30 minutes my tonsils were normal! I was shocked! This happened at least 4 more times. I carry a bottle in my purse and keep one by my kitchen sink and 1 by my toothbrush. I have seen positive results. My family refused to try it. I like to do it before I brush my teeth. That way instead of rinsing my mouth right away I brush my teeth while the hydrogen peroxide coats my mouth. Then I rinse it out.