Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 10:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 November, 01:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This works!! I use it in a nebulizer! I've been feeling better in the cold/flu dept!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I used this treatment to prevent myself from getting sick as I cared for 3 family members, one after the other. Each had completely different symptoms. The symptoms 1st one had fever, headaches, and vomiting which took them nearly a week to fully recover. The 2nd had respiratory infection and fatigue which took them week to get over. The 3rd had strep throat, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I experienced waking with swollen tonsils so I used the treatment. Literally within 30 minutes my tonsils were normal sized again. I credit this treatment with keeping me well over the 3 1/2 weeks of caring for people around the clock. I used the spray at the morning and at night. If I had any slight symptom I bumped up the sprays to nip them in the bud.
06:46 AM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it