Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 10:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
Anyone know the peroxide/H2O ratio? Video will not play.
07:19 AM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Twitmo4life in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 08:09
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Search "Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy" directly on Youtube and hopefully you the video will run for you that way.. At the time of the video Dr. Sullivan had been using this treatment for 5 years and hadn't gotten sick. I just started this past summer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 November, 09:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
YouTube banned me long ago! 🤣 I could have made new acct. Never bothered. Thanks for your reply!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 08:05
You exhale as much air as possible. Then quickly spray up to 6 sprays into your mouth as you inhale. It takes some practice to do 6 at once. Instead you can do 2 spritzes/inhale done 3 times. Or 3 spritzes/inhale twice. Then simple rinse your mouth of excess hydrogen peroxide and go about your day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 07:43
He puts straight 3% Hydrogen peroxide. Just buy the 3% you commonly find in the stores. I have to rinse afterwards because most of the spray stays inside your mouth. I just brush my teeth with it before rinsing. Bonus whitening for your teeth!