Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 10:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 November, 10:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Been at it about 6 months or so. Worked so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I started back in August. I cared for 3 I’ll family members one at a time but it was over a 3 1/2 week period of different severe cold and flu like symptoms. I suffer asthma when I get respiratory infections so I tried this to fight off getting sick. It worked for me. After being around the strep infection my tonsils were swollen like golf balls when I woke. I did the inhalation sprays. In 30 minutes my tonsils were normal! I was shocked! This happened at least 4 more times. I carry a bottle in my purse and keep one by my kitchen sink and 1 by my toothbrush. I have seen positive results. My family refused to try it. I like to do it before I brush my teeth. That way instead of rinsing my mouth right away I brush my teeth while the hydrogen peroxide coats my mouth. Then I rinse it out.
07:08 AM - Nov 05, 2023 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it