Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 10:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
This works!! I use it in a nebulizer! I've been feeling better in the cold/flu dept!
01:50 AM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 November, 06:46
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I used this treatment to prevent myself from getting sick as I cared for 3 family members, one after the other. Each had completely different symptoms. The symptoms 1st one had fever, headaches, and vomiting which took them nearly a week to fully recover. The 2nd had respiratory infection and fatigue which took them week to get over. The 3rd had strep throat, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I experienced waking with swollen tonsils so I used the treatment. Literally within 30 minutes my tonsils were normal sized again. I credit this treatment with keeping me well over the 3 1/2 weeks of caring for people around the clock. I used the spray at the morning and at night. If I had any slight symptom I bumped up the sprays to nip them in the bud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396