Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 November, 10:57
I do not recall — EVER in my lifetime — a Speaker of the House
giving a tour of the chapel, near the rotunda,
@ the Capitol in WA DC‼️

🙏🏻 Thank you 45th Speaker of the Republic, Mike Johnson [R-LA,]
for seeking Divine guidance every day ❤️🇺🇸🕊

#GODSPEED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
03 November, 12:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Until he releases the J6 tapes, which most of us believe will show that those behind bars are HOSTAGES - to me - it appears he is using this as a distraction from actually doing something for Americans.

And if he is using Christianity as a distraction, he is a bigger enemy than the demoncrats.

Exactly what has he done of actual substance in the last two weeks?

SQUIRREL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 01:52
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I feel exactly what you’re saying. IMO…..I see what Kat is saying & see your frustration. I agree this is a “distraction”, but it has meaning. Have you looked into the meaning of why? I haven’t yet myself.
Hear me out: Do you know what is real & what is not? I DON’T.
Again, IMO…..The J6 prisoner thingy is fake…..military guys playing a role in the “movie/show” for normies to wake up. Nobody is in jail! 😘. Go visit them. Trust me, it crossed my mind to see myself! 😂. Can’t afford it! Not sure what else to say other than nothing is what it looks like…..don’t take offense to anything, it’ energy draining.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
03 November, 02:46
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Part of the prob here is that I am very stressed out over a few personal things.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I’m listed as a “Felon” trying to clear my name. I understand your stress. Trust GOD provides, cause he did for me again today. If I fight full on, I could lose my family, If I submit I could fail myself. God gave me time today to decide until 2024. WHY? Dunno, but I Trust where I’m going regardless of what happens.
04:55 PM - Nov 03, 2023
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it