Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 November, 10:57
I do not recall — EVER in my lifetime — a Speaker of the House
giving a tour of the chapel, near the rotunda,
@ the Capitol in WA DC‼️

🙏🏻 Thank you 45th Speaker of the Republic, Mike Johnson [R-LA,]
for seeking Divine guidance every day ❤️🇺🇸🕊

#GODSPEED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
Until he releases the J6 tapes, which most of us believe will show that those behind bars are HOSTAGES - to me - it appears he is using this as a distraction from actually doing something for Americans.

And if he is using Christianity as a distraction, he is a bigger enemy than the demoncrats.

Exactly what has he done of actual substance in the last two weeks?

SQUIRREL!!!
12:40 PM - Nov 03, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
03 November, 07:22
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Plassstic Man!!! Check this out!!! 👇🥳🇺🇸❤️🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 01:57
1955 to 1954. I listened for the first time. 👆🏻Sup with the years & why backwards? Dunno! Meaning….It all has meaning I just don’t have time to do it anymore, I’m exhausted.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 01:52
I feel exactly what you’re saying. IMO…..I see what Kat is saying & see your frustration. I agree this is a “distraction”, but it has meaning. Have you looked into the meaning of why? I haven’t yet myself.
Hear me out: Do you know what is real & what is not? I DON’T.
Again, IMO…..The J6 prisoner thingy is fake…..military guys playing a role in the “movie/show” for normies to wake up. Nobody is in jail! 😘. Go visit them. Trust me, it crossed my mind to see myself! 😂. Can’t afford it! Not sure what else to say other than nothing is what it looks like…..don’t take offense to anything, it’ energy draining.

03 November, 02:46
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Part of the prob here is that I am very stressed out over a few personal things.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

03 November, 12:47
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President Trump agrees with you.
He also calls the J6 prisoners "hostages"
which they are
& he has promised to "pardon" them
as soon as he is legally able.

Johnson isn't calling the shots in congress.
President Trump is.
QTeam games this 60-year
Plan To Save The World 24/7
on super computers.
I have faith they KNOW what they're doing & they've been brilliant 🕊

This has always been too slow a path for Anons
but we've had the privilege to be awake
as we watch the rest of the world awaken 🙏🏻🇺🇸😻

03 November, 01:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Taken at face value - it looks like he is virtue signalling. Using Christianity to placate us. The Bible has some pretty choice words for people who do what he appears to be doing.

Makes me want to VOMIT!

I know we are experiencing a disgusting, degenerate, heartbreaking, interactive "reality show" meant to snap people out of the Synagogue of Satan's mindmeld, but this crap makes me want to VOMIT!

As far as I am concerned if he really wanted to show his Christian side he would release the NXIVM/Epstein/Maxwell/Brunel/Novak/Et Al child rapist lists.

See now THAT would be the Christian thing to do.