🙏🏻 Thank you 45th Speaker of the Republic, Mike Johnson [R-LA,]
for seeking Divine guidance every day ❤️🇺🇸🕊

#GODSPEED
10:57 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
03 November, 02:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
He can pray for more billions to launder thru Israel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 November, 01:38
Aloha
Great idea. Re-educate these so called,
know it all government members

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 November, 01:33
Exactly what every speaker should doing, enquiring of and listening to the Lord above, especially when others are apostate and corrupt beyond repair.

https://tafj.org/2012/01/0...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 November, 01:24
Never ever heard any congress person invoke the Lord’s guidance for what they do each day. Humility before the Lord🙏😇

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
03 November, 12:40
Until he releases the J6 tapes, which most of us believe will show that those behind bars are HOSTAGES - to me - it appears he is using this as a distraction from actually doing something for Americans.

And if he is using Christianity as a distraction, he is a bigger enemy than the demoncrats.

Exactly what has he done of actual substance in the last two weeks?

SQUIRREL!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 01:57
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
1955 to 1954. I listened for the first time. 👆🏻Sup with the years & why backwards? Dunno! Meaning….It all has meaning I just don’t have time to do it anymore, I’m exhausted.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 November, 07:22
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Plassstic Man!!! Check this out!!! 👇🥳🇺🇸❤️🕊

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 November, 12:39
😭Wow. 👍💛🙏