Martin Geddes @martingeddes
How could I possibly have PTSD?
…from the most intense psychological and psychotronic warfare ever
…over 6 years at the public frontline of the information trench war
…during a genetic and nanotech attempted genocide
…while the state continues to conduct economic terrorism against us
…as we discover we've been enslaved in a mind-control matrix of low consciousness
…with a precipice of collapse and war approaching to initiate total reform of everything.

Maybe it's OK to be a touch on edge.
08:15 AM - Oct 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
26 October, 04:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I could not have lived thru these past several years without my Lord, the love and support of my Husband and very wise Son, the collective prayers which have gone forth from this platform and with a small group of close friends🙏🏻that said, I have been exhausted and have learned how to rest, I have had migraines and am still learning how not to absorb them, I have had many a restless/sleepless night and am still learning how to navigate those hours, but most of all I have learned that His grace is sufficient and to give that to others🙏🏻all that to say, once again Martin has used his words wisely and what he has so succinctly stated is all true, so to be a touch on edge is really really okay, what an incredible time to be alive🐸💙😭😇🙏🏻😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 October, 09:24
Just the separation and isolation alone drives me crazy! 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 October, 10:38
I've found that alcohol helps take the edge off 🤷‍♂️🤣

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 October, 06:35
jus’ a little 👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 October, 09:19
My on edge feeling is laced with a numbness. Information overload, sensory overload, hopium overload…
think to a large degree I have decided to collapse into the theater chair and become a spectator in the truest sense of the word.
Accepting I haven’t gotten any of my family to really wake up in the last 3 years & realizing the odds of last minute conversions in that regard aren’t the kind of odds you want to wager on…
Self hasn’t gotten the self care needed for a long time & that has got to change.
Volunteered at a local food pantry today & again Wednesday to help charge my self back up. And it’s not that I don’t already have ‘dependents’, so to speak. My 80+ yr old mom & a neighbor who has intentionally handicapped herself with a vice or two. Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch. It is/ has worn me out.
Just needed to do something for my heart vibe.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
26 October, 06:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I really like this:

"Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch."

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 October, 08:38
It's ok to be not ok!!
Questioning everything is ok! Fatigue is ok! Emotions are ok! We all grow at our own pace..keep the faith...❤️😘

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 October, 01:58
definitely PTSD for us that are truly awake. completely exhausting.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 October, 01:45
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I want to scream at the whole world, but that's just me. I feel so angry right now. I don't know which way is up or which way is down. I am tired of not sleeping well and waking up constantly. I am just tired period. Sorry for venting. Just one of those days.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 01:06
For me it’s almost impossible to not have anxiety from time to time. The waiting and not knowing when the inevitable happens takes a toll.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 October, 12:59 (E)
A lot of Anons are dealing with PTSD
Once again it's so important that we can go through It together

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 October, 10:50
Lol, just wait till they announce Faux Buydin has died. I believe they will. It will begin the Kameltoe drama and create fear and confusion even for anons. Remember Juan has said: People will feel all is lost in our Natonal Near Death experience. This israel hamas nonsense is most likely white hats destroying the [Israeli] tunnels and stockpiles of trafficked weapons and whatever else mossad hides there in Gaza...using hamas as a scapegoat. Soon it will look like WW3 when the bombs start falling elsewhere on evil sites around the world. But that too will be white hats taking out cabal sites. Never forget what Q said a long time ago: Patriots Are Now In Control.
That hasn't changed. We have nothing to fear.
Focus on God and pray away ur PTSD.
There is no reason to be a wreck. Jesus Saves.
The Faithful are sitting pretty!! 😎
🤍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 01:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I always appreciate a reminder from time to time. I’m a slow learner and a quick forgetter😘

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 October, 07:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm here everyday trying to keep up. I don't post much, I'm more of a listener. Just wanted to say that being an example through my faith is my goal. I've reached that place that I know fixing the world isn't my job. Showing my faith is, so I will continue calmly, trusting that God's promises are true and that He is the one in control of whomever He chose to fight this battle. Blessings !

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
23 October, 10:43
Preach it Martin!🥰

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
23 October, 10:35
You are absolutely correct for anyone to be awakened they MUST GO THROUGH ALL THE PAIN those Narratives put us into, life contains things created by ungodly people TO MAKE YOU INTO THEM it takes great fortitude and will to overcome the Narrative space Matrix we were all asleep in!

We can create our own narrative space by resting in God's view of his reality that is the essence of our spiritual inheritance in him!

Ephesians 1:3

"May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!"

22 "And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 "Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

He's got our backs always!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 October, 10:31
I understand you completely and I think most of us feel that tension. We just don't know how this will go next... we're expecting The Great Awakening and AIM or something like that... but things can change quickly. For the time being, many of us are strong and connected together. Also nice that you post on AU! Thank you!

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 10:28
👋Aloha Martin
When your body is over taxed with stress, PTSD
shows up.
There is herbal treatment to support your adrenal glands.
My system almost collapsed
hurry research 🙏💕👋

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 October, 10:16
Over and over again till we believe it faith not fear 💖🙌🏼🙏🏼🕊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 October, 10:13

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 October, 09:17
U have helped more ppl than U realize ❤🤲

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
23 October, 09:05
Martin. yes the last 6+ years have been stressful for all of us but how thankful I am to have learned some of the truth of the things to come. I pray that I will be able to hold it together for my family and friends who have no idea of what the future holds. If I can help them recover from the shocking events to unfold then the prayers and sleepless nights I have endured will be worth more to me than all the riches of the world. Thank you fellow Anons for being here for each of us as we patiently wait for what is coming!!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 October, 10:32
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 October, 08:45
You forgot to mention that we are simply gladiators fighting each other for the amusement of aliens living on the moon. If they give humanity the thumbs up - great!. If they give us the thumbs down - the squirrels inherit the earth. I find our essential helplessness can be comforting!

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 October, 08:33
Its been tough :(

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 October, 08:28
Come home. U need a break if you're feeling that way brother. 💞🤗 we love you.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 October, 08:26
Good Morning Martin 💖