Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 October, 08:15
How could I possibly have PTSD?
…from the most intense psychological and psychotronic warfare ever
…over 6 years at the public frontline of the information trench war
…during a genetic and nanotech attempted genocide
…while the state continues to conduct economic terrorism against us
…as we discover we've been enslaved in a mind-control matrix of low consciousness
…with a precipice of collapse and war approaching to initiate total reform of everything.

Maybe it's OK to be a touch on edge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Lol, just wait till they announce Faux Buydin has died. I believe they will. It will begin the Kameltoe drama and create fear and confusion even for anons. Remember Juan has said: People will feel all is lost in our Natonal Near Death experience. This israel hamas nonsense is most likely white hats destroying the [Israeli] tunnels and stockpiles of trafficked weapons and whatever else mossad hides there in Gaza...using hamas as a scapegoat. Soon it will look like WW3 when the bombs start falling elsewhere on evil sites around the world. But that too will be white hats taking out cabal sites. Never forget what Q said a long time ago: Patriots Are Now In Control.
That hasn't changed. We have nothing to fear.
Focus on God and pray away ur PTSD.
There is no reason to be a wreck. Jesus Saves.
The Faithful are sitting pretty!! 😎
🤍
10:50 AM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 October, 07:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm here everyday trying to keep up. I don't post much, I'm more of a listener. Just wanted to say that being an example through my faith is my goal. I've reached that place that I know fixing the world isn't my job. Showing my faith is, so I will continue calmly, trusting that God's promises are true and that He is the one in control of whomever He chose to fight this battle. Blessings !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 11:20
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
Thank u for responding! U are a shining example of the Faith necessary to prepare for the time after this time. Soo many people are still sitting here following msm posts or some percieved leader and haven't begun the process of preparing for when this is over...what I call: The time after this time. There will come a day when they won't know or remember who they are, cuz who they were they cannot go back to. The world they lived in will be gone and they will be lost. Even many Faithful are not ready to fly when their wings have been feathered and stretched out to soar, they haven't been practicing flying. If that makes sense. Who will u be after Freedom and Truth prevail and u have options of what to do with ur Life Without a ratrace to dictate ur day?
Freedom will be hard on some who need a reason and person to follow. And Truth will destroy many who aren't ready cuz they been lost thru most of this and just didn't research for themselves. Prepare for Total Victory. Know thyself.🤍🎯

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 01:14
I always appreciate a reminder from time to time. I’m a slow learner and a quick forgetter😘

24 October, 10:43
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Lolol....thats funny! Feel free to pose questions and if I have any idea I will remind u my dear...I dont mind sharing what I think, believe, or know...cuz those are the files we have. Some we've confirmed, and some we just "know" based on likelihood and how it fits in with other stuff we already know. And the stuff we believe to be True. Leave room for A Triple Reverse Mindfuck and remember this is: Multi-D Chess w/ Military Planning at its Best. The triple reverse mindfuck will clarify who the good guys have been and who the bad guys are...and who played both! 😳😲....it will be mindblowing!!🤯, stay up sister patriot!! U rock!!! 🎶🎤🥁🎹🎸🏁👀💥💯🙏☝️🎵🌴🤍🎯

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 October, 01:09
Maybe he was contagious and Cametoe goes with him.

24 October, 10:35
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Lol...I guess we can wish. But the drama about her qualifications needs to play out to show just how deceitful these scum have been. And everything will lead back to Barry Obatshit and Big Mike...and those fake lil sluts Sasha and Laquisha.. or whatever the lil sluts name is. So I don't believe her role is over yet. 👊🎵🌴🤍🎯