Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
12 February, 04:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I purchased both silver and gold. Glad I did!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
10 February, 11:44
Purchased✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purchased✅

Purchased✅

Purchased✅

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 11:41
Last week they said we should all buy 4 one ounce coins, I bought ten. I hope it helps what ever they are trying to do.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 11:35
Nana got all I could get!

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
10 February, 09:55
I don't know much about buying any precious metals. Is it better to buy from a particular mint or country? Is all silver good? I'm looking a couple of places and very confused. I don't want to buy something that isn't worth my money. I can't afford to buy a lot.

Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
12 February, 11:09
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
SDBullion is a Christian Organization. I buy Silver Eagles and Silver bars from them.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
10 February, 08:59
i stashed a bunch

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
10 February, 08:56
we done our part.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 08:34
Must watch Docu's 4 Patriots. Very good to soft pill family and friends also. Hurry before they are censored. Flying under the radar for now. #wwg1wga #endthefed #centralbankscam

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
10 February, 08:29
Waiting for mine to be delivered! Hopefully this week!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
10 February, 09:00
In response Beth Osborne to her Publication
same
felt the need to double down

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 08:19

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 08:16

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 08:15
The Globalist Banking Cartel elites (Money Changers) spent billions of $$$ to illegally manipulate silver and gold prices since the founding of our country? They conspired with each other and corrupt politicians to de-value, de-monetize, and de-circulate Silver in the U. S. WHY?

Why did the CABAL BANKERS order FDR to illegally seize the gold of all American Citizens? Yes-all. See below. 1933 FDR outlawed Americans from owning gold. FDR siezed the gold by forcing Americans to turn in their gold with minimal compensation or be arrested at gun point.
#endthefed #centralbankscam #moneychanger

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
10 February, 08:07
What happens to retirement accounts that have paper silver?

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
10 February, 08:06
Platinum is going bonkers too.

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
10 February, 07:51
Did my part!

Katy Adams @KatyA
10 February, 07:31
Just received my silver today.

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
10 February, 07:10
Doq, if there's such a shortage of silver with such high demand for it, how come the price hasn't sky-rocketed? Prices have either remained the same or dropped. Only the premium has increased ... and that goes to the Deep State :(

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 February, 08:03
In response Christie Bo. to her Publication
exactly. market manipulation currently happening.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 February, 08:04
In response Christie Bo. to her Publication
i also used to wonder and then someone told me about "world debt clock" its way higher

Jay James @birdmanjay
10 February, 07:05
shop private hard goods...not coins...for a bit

Amber Dance @stargazer_dance
10 February, 07:01
Still on a waiting list to buy. Wth. Who controlls the silver market...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 06:58
little delayed actionand yes we squeezed ! and now they r feeling it nice! jm boullion is selling comp see(salivatemetal)u tub 4 story

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
10 February, 06:50
We did our part and bought as much as we could two weeks ago.

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
10 February, 06:50
I'm buying mine Locally. Pawn Shops, Coin Stores.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
10 February, 06:48
WE did that!! 😎