eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇
12:46 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 October, 10:46
Par toutatis 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 06:57
As I already wrote, "they" can no longer adjust their frequency and vibration as quickly as before.

If you have a higher vibrational frequency than "them", you will begin to see them materially (their true form) and you will cease to be visible to "them" (because you will be higher in vibrational frequency than "them"). 👇
Here's a great example: Sisa Sklovská and her "transformation" of hands and eyes (viz pictures).
"Sisa Sklovska has witch claws from her hands. The operation cannot be delayed", the video embedded in the article is in Czech, but that doesn't matter - the footage in the video is important https://www.super.cz/12981...
"They" already have a diagnosis too-Dupuytren's contracture.😂😂😂 Fart Dupuytren's contracture - "her" claws began to grow. 😂🦖

Everything "they" showed us in the movies
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
in 1:16

24 October, 04:20 (E)
5 years ago WINDSOR CASTLE - such little "family" skirmish about who will rule. 🤣🤣🤣👇
"She" is also green in color photo 🦖😂. And "he" doesn't camouflage well in the light anymore either. 🤣😎
and other 👇

So, truth seekers, go through the videos of your favorites and see for yourself what "they" are all about...🧐 🤓 😎 🥸🤣
🐜🪳🕷🦂 🐍 🦎 🦖 🦕🐊🦅

https://www.youtube.com/wa... ♬♪♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪

14 November, 10:49 (E)
Agenda 21 (aka Agenda 2030) 😵‍💫At first I thought it was some kind of hallucination due to poor video quality, so I took a few photos...but...what the hell is this? 😳 greys, reptile, werewolf?
This is some kind of multihologram...🤣🤣🤣

"They want us living on top of one another in mega cities subdivided into 15-Minute districts, where we can be easily controlled and surveyed."
🖕Exactly, and it'll be better hunting for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and humanity will be the main course. 👉This isn't so funny anymore...

the video is in the comments, watch the beginning of the video, it's the most interesting

It looks like a "greeting" from another timeline...bad luck, bad luck...for ["them"]. 👇
It didn't work out for ["them"] in any timeline, that's why the reset was always done instead - and not the reset which ["they"] are presenting. LOL

Love Life @FullwithHope
21 October, 02:30
Some things will never change...

Jackie Kennedy and Lara Trump, Transgender 👇

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 October, 02:33
In response Love Life to her Publication
The pic of Jackie Kennedy is photoshopped.

Not sure about the pics of Lara

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 02:26
Only a cruel hearted being would do this to a child.
And this is who was ruling our planet.
Cruel hearted beings who hate children.
And Then..
Along came Don! Woohoo
Humanity wins

21 October, 02:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Who wanted to be in "their" club had to sacrifice the first child and turn the second into a trans.

In addition, I know from my mom, that there are far fewer girls than boys in the world. She said that a girl can only be conceived for about 2-3 days during the month. Other days it always comes out a boy.
Mom knew how to calculate according to a woman's period the days when a boy can be conceived and when a girl can be conceived, the success rate among their friends was 100%. She learned it when she was about 17 years old. I was also calculated, because for generations in our family, only boys were born. I know the exact date of my conception from her.

21 October, 01:42

21 October, 02:00
Watch certain sequences after taking a photo with the flash.
Do you think this is a coincidence? NO.
It looks like they can't adapt as quickly (changelings) after the flash is triggered, like before. This is proof that frequencies are rising on earth.
I have chosen only a few, there are many more. 👇

21 October, 12:51 (E)
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 02:52
A young Indian boy laying on the table
Looks like ET is there with them.😊
A man dressed as a woman dancing with joy.
Time to hit the switch

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 October, 03:45
Looks like a child in a man's suit.