eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 October, 02:26
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only a cruel hearted being would do this to a child.
And this is who was ruling our planet.
Cruel hearted beings who hate children.
And Then..
Along came Don! Woohoo
Humanity wins

Who wanted to be in "their" club had to sacrifice the first child and turn the second into a trans.

In addition, I know from my mom, that there are far fewer girls than boys in the world. She said that a girl can only be conceived for about 2-3 days during the month. Other days it always comes out a boy.
Mom knew how to calculate according to a woman's period the days when a boy can be conceived and when a girl can be conceived, the success rate among their friends was 100%. She learned it when she was about 17 years old. I was also calculated, because for generations in our family, only boys were born. I know the exact date of my conception from her.
02:34 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it