eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Only a cruel hearted being would do this to a child.
And this is who was ruling our planet.
Cruel hearted beings who hate children.
And Then..
Along came Don! Woohoo
Humanity wins
02:26 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
21 October, 02:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Who wanted to be in "their" club had to sacrifice the first child and turn the second into a trans.

In addition, I know from my mom, that there are far fewer girls than boys in the world. She said that a girl can only be conceived for about 2-3 days during the month. Other days it always comes out a boy.
Mom knew how to calculate according to a woman's period the days when a boy can be conceived and when a girl can be conceived, the success rate among their friends was 100%. She learned it when she was about 17 years old. I was also calculated, because for generations in our family, only boys were born. I know the exact date of my conception from her.