eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.
12:51 PM - Oct 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 October, 03:45
Looks like a child in a man's suit.

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 02:52
A young Indian boy laying on the table
Looks like ET is there with them.😊
A man dressed as a woman dancing with joy.
Time to hit the switch

21 October, 02:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
look at the other photos in the comments, I wanted to show what's under the table

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 02:37
Funky stuff in that photo, and I'm sure I'm missing some because I'm looking at it on my phone 😬
Can't see much detail on the man lying on the table; what's up with him?

21 October, 03:12
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The second picture shows a reptilian soldier, a warrior. They materialize immediately after a ritual murder. Now that the frequencies are rising in general, you can see them even when the light (or frequency) changes quickly, and they smell terribly like a channel, so you can recognize them by that before you see them. I thought of something similar right after my mom's murder, only he had a higher "general rank" and looked more like a crocodile, and I'm guessing from the photo that he was much taller than "soldier" in photo.

And in the fourth picture, yes, those are skulls. It is said that they drink the blood of the victim from them during ceremonies.

01 November, 03:03 (E)
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Supposedly still alive...Look at the photos, he has a more intelligent look in his eyes than some clone disguised as a human. He is used to hunting and eating human flesh. He has been known officially since the 1950s (so is much older) and no army has been able to kill him so far?...
That's pretty weird... Actually, it's not weird, it just confirms to me that monsters "disguised" as "humans" feed these monsters on human flesh...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Rwanda Rusizi https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
"Due to their weight, fish and other more agile prey become the most unlikely, both because they do not satisfy the animal's hunger and because of the speed of these prey, which would make it expend a lot of energy to, technically, anything. In this way, larger animals such as hippos and wildebeests become the target of crocodiles as large as them, which often results in violent acts."
I recommend the movie "Primeval" about him, from 2017!