Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
15 October, 04:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Truth has but few friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 October, 12:14
Zackly! Same here!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 October, 11:31
For sure

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
12 October, 09:10
Once again, someone on AU has found a way to express what so many of us here are feeling. And once again I am reminded that I am not alone.
Thank you for posting this and cheers to my anon family who understand.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 October, 08:47
That’s me. I get ghosted by my sister when I send her serious information about things… I actually was wondering if she blocked me. So, I ran a test text about nothing of substance, just a decorating project. She responded immediately. Pathetic and shallow. She’s an elitist… worst kind of sleepy head.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 October, 07:47

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
12 October, 06:25
Totally resonates I can’t do small talk either.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 October, 06:21
I can't anymore either. Happy to just be home with the handsome and the doggo. Having to talk to work people is hard enough

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 October, 01:07
Me 💯%!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 October, 01:06
THIS - and it's become unhealthy for me.

After taking a LONG time off after my divorce I should have remarried by now. I just realized I haven't even been on a date in five years now.

And even worse is that I live behind enemy lines where most of the women are anti-Christian drunken retards.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 October, 03:46
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Time to get out of Babylon you think?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
12 October, 06:27
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Maybe you just don’t make the same mistake twice. I know I don’t.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
12 October, 12:54
Used to be a real suzy-social, but now, I rarely leave the ranch. ..by choice.
I just want to be with my few or by myself. I am most fortunate to live how and where I do

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
12 October, 12:06
I’m super social, but I’ve always kind of been this way, because I would rather talk about interesting things than just small talk, gossip. In the last three years, it’s just gotten worse. I can’t even do the small talk at all now. about every three or four months I can go out with my friends and do it but a little inebriation has to be involved. I have one friend I can really talk to about stuff. A couple of my other friends are awake for the most part, but they still just like small talk and basically talk about their lives the same as they did before they woke up. My roommate is a cool person and she’s conservative, but she has no interest in any of it at all beyond being for Trump. She got Vaxxed Because of her elderly dad (Who ended up getting Covid and dying unfortunately ) and works in her doctors office. I think she knows everything about medicine.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 October, 12:05
There are dark players in every department working to perpetuate the illusion.

There are 🌟Light Beings🌟 in every department working to expose the illusion and FREE the people.

THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARK

WINNER TAKES ALL!

Thank you for helping your friends AWAKEN to the truth. 💪🌟✨

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 October, 01:08 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Exactly! And may I add it’s global….

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 12:04 (E)
I small talk looking for an opportunity to drop redpills. Funny thing is I am finding more opportunities with so many topics coming into the mainstream small talk. Often my redpill comments bring the conversation to a grinding halt but my mission is complete. A seed has been planted! Given time it should sprout! 🌱 😀

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 October, 11:10 (E)
💯
I went into my local Aldi once while wearing a JP Sears tshirt and got a compliment as if the woman was nodding to say "I'm MAGA too".
And.... that was it.
I live in Commie-necticut

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
12 October, 10:50
In a small town and neighbor wears MAGAhat everywhere. Used to get smiles. Now people stop to tell her all about it! They are out there and they know.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 October, 10:45
🎯

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
12 October, 10:21
I know, it's literally like that. 😅

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 October, 09:24 (E)
small talk not listening

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 October, 09:16
Same… my backyard is my haven. 😁
I’ll never forget my neighbors all talking about what vaccine they got, they were proud…..😃
Now seeing a lot of masks again. 🙄…

12 October, 11:13
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Dude! Me too! Backyard is where I write my posts

12 October, 11:21
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
i don't see masks yet, but then again, i don't get out much

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 October, 08:59
I definitely went thru this phase and it lasted years. I’m only lately able to be around sleepers for any length of time. It’s very lonely and if I didn’t have AU and a few friends who are where I am in the awakening I would go nuts.

chore Toke @choretoke
12 October, 09:17 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I feel you it’s very lonely ❗️I have no friends that are as awake as I am, some are a little awake and that’s ok , all I say this is my Journey ❗️I’m a Lone Wolf 🙏🏼 I feel more at home when I’m out in Nature ❗️🙏🏼I don’t feel alone 😏

12 October, 11:14
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I talk to my dog.
She knows.😂