Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 October, 08:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I’m super social, but I’ve always kind of been this way, because I would rather talk about interesting things than just small talk, gossip. In the last three years, it’s just gotten worse. I can’t even do the small talk at all now. about every three or four months I can go out with my friends and do it but a little inebriation has to be involved. I have one friend I can really talk to about stuff. A couple of my other friends are awake for the most part, but they still just like small talk and basically talk about their lives the same as they did before they woke up. My roommate is a cool person and she’s conservative, but she has no interest in any of it at all beyond being for Trump. She got Vaxxed Because of her elderly dad (Who ended up getting Covid and dying unfortunately ) and works in her doctors office. I think she knows everything about medicine.
12:06 PM - Oct 12, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it