Mike Anon @Mike314
I agree, now matter how dire things seem to be right now...
06:14 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
10 October, 08:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
WWG1WGA.... no hating of each other.. we are family...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 08:19
Hiya Mike!
Optics optics optics
40k view is so much better 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 October, 09:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi Mare, hope you're doing well 😎

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
10 October, 08:17
No Hate, but, our little town of 5,000 has had a surge of half- non-English speaking people in the last 6 months! I'm not against immigration, I'm against infiltration of illegal aliens!

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 October, 09:53
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
🎯💯

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
10 October, 08:13
Me too

Ange Love @LoveM
10 October, 07:00
If we learned over these last seven years...msm can not be trusted!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 October, 06:58
Ditto Mike…I just have to remind myself from time to time

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 October, 06:37 (E)
I can only believe ALL those military aged men at the border ARE tracked, under major control, arrested, sent back handled accordingly... dropped in the ocean...

There is no way they would allow ALL those radical commiemuzfucknazis loose.

It's a sting op... criminals are coming to terrorize, wanting freebies, wanting to harm.
What better way to catch a criminal that was released on purpose from prison of radical a country...entice the criminal with freebies.
Michael Yon, Ben Bergquam, Oscar Blue Rameriz Are Embedded Watchmen...
There ARE More Good Guys Than Evil.
Father God IS Keeping Track
On The Agents Of Chaos.

Gallows Await Traitors.

To Hell With Evildoers.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Sooner The Better.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 October, 06:34
I Agee 100%

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 October, 06:31
It gets confusing, but my behind is with the Trump/ God Camp too! 🇺🇸

amy lilley @amylilley
10 October, 06:30 (E)
No hate at all, wholly agree, great time to be alive, sweet blessings🐸🇺🇸💝🙏🏻💥🍿😎

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 October, 06:23
🙏❤️🤗🕊️GOD is in full control and He is the one to keep your eyes on. Focus on Him and not the storm.🙏❤️🤗🕊️