Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Rough night ya'll. Need some prayers for my best doggy in the world Angel.

She woke me up about 2am sick. She really scared me, thought I was gonna lose her. Idk what it was but it seemed like a stroke or something. She wasnt having seizures, I know what that looks like in dogs, but she couldn't walk and was having tremors.

After a couple hours she got up and felt better and this morning still seems very close to normal.
Have an appt with the vet in a bit.

She is the best dog I have ever had and was a rescue at 2yrs old. She was scared too, I could see in her eyes she did not understand what was happening.

She seems better so hoping she will be ok.
11:39 AM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 October, 07:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just now seeing this Nana. I pray Angel is still doing better. 🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 01:23
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank hun she is doing fine, her liver enzymes were up and the vet things what caused it so I have her some pure milk thistle coming that is supposed to be here today. That is what he recommended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
12 October, 06:42
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 October, 06:26
Prayers going up in Yeshua's name for your doggie and you

13 October, 01:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you she will be ok!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
04 October, 04:06
Stop feeding store bought food to your pets! They have little to no nutritional value once so ever! 💖

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 October, 02:49
Prayers for Angel! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 And prayers for you to have strength and peace to do what you can for her.

07 October, 12:02
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
She is gonna be ok. thanks

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 October, 01:16
I hope the vet can figure whats wrong with you sweet Angel. I'll be praying for her. 🐶

04 October, 02:46
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Thanks her liver enzymes were off so I am looking for some pure Milk Thistle for her.

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
04 October, 12:23
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 October, 12:00
Sending loving, healing prayers you way for Angel. 🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

04 October, 11:43
In response Bettie Wilson to her Publication
I would be interested in the dosage of ivermectin for dogs.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
03 October, 10:16
I hope your Angel is doing well, Nana. They bless us with the happiest of days. 💕

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 October, 09:17
sorry, same thing happened to my doggie 2 yrs ago. She had a tumor 😪

03 October, 09:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Awwh so sorry hun. They are our family.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 October, 04:38
🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
03 October, 03:42
♥️🙏🐾

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 October, 02:57
Prayers and hugs sent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

03 October, 09:50
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
😘💜

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 October, 02:54
God bless you, your dog, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

03 October, 09:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you hun, you are such a light to everyone here as well. One day Nana hopes we can all meet at a huge Anon party.
VK says no matter what he has AIM already taken care of so maybe we all meet there.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 01:16
Praying that the tremors were her body actually fighting and overcoming whatever was challenging her. Keep us posted. Our beloved pets are so important to our lives and I pray you and Angel have much time together yet to come.

03 October, 01:24
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thanks I will.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
03 October, 01:05
Hugs, Prayers and Blessings! 🙏🙏🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
03 October, 01:03
Prayers sent 🙏

trueblue @trueblue
03 October, 01:00
🙏 praying for you and angel!

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
03 October, 12:59
fur babies are the best. 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 October, 12:29
Is there a chip in your dog?
I have been worried that they would hurt dogs through the chips.
I was told a long time ago from a Jewish woman in town not to register or vaccinate dogs. She said they are all bad. I pray for everyone's pets, that they survive these crazy days too.

03 October, 01:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have not given her the vaxx in quite a while. She is chipped tho. She was a rescue and they required them to be chipped before I could pick her up.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
03 October, 01:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Our 2 dogs, dewormer only, no vax no shots

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 12:26
Positive vibes to you both, and hoping the vet can identify the problem.

Have great respect for vets, they cannot ask a patient where it hurts or whatnot, they have to go on visual and feel, then interpret the reaction.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
03 October, 12:24
Awe, I hope she’s okay. Maybe she ate some thing?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
🙏

Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
Be careful with raw food diets too. My dog got kidney disease from too much protein. Almost lost her.

03 October, 01:31
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
So sorry hun. That is terrible.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 October, 12:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
03 October, 12:22
🙏🙏🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 October, 12:21
🙏♥️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 October, 12:15
Prayers sent! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 October, 12:15
Praying for your Angel 🙏🏻❣️