Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 11:39
Rough night ya'll. Need some prayers for my best doggy in the world Angel.

She woke me up about 2am sick. She really scared me, thought I was gonna lose her. Idk what it was but it seemed like a stroke or something. She wasnt having seizures, I know what that looks like in dogs, but she couldn't walk and was having tremors.

After a couple hours she got up and felt better and this morning still seems very close to normal.
Have an appt with the vet in a bit.

She is the best dog I have ever had and was a rescue at 2yrs old. She was scared too, I could see in her eyes she did not understand what was happening.

She seems better so hoping she will be ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 11:43
In response Bettie Wilson to her Publication
I would be interested in the dosage of ivermectin for dogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
04 October, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the dosage would be the fractional weight of the human dose. i.e. if a human does (your dose) was X and your dog was 1/4 your body weight... then the dog dose would be 1/4 of your dose

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts