Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 11:39
Rough night ya'll. Need some prayers for my best doggy in the world Angel.

She woke me up about 2am sick. She really scared me, thought I was gonna lose her. Idk what it was but it seemed like a stroke or something. She wasnt having seizures, I know what that looks like in dogs, but she couldn't walk and was having tremors.

After a couple hours she got up and felt better and this morning still seems very close to normal.
Have an appt with the vet in a bit.

She is the best dog I have ever had and was a rescue at 2yrs old. She was scared too, I could see in her eyes she did not understand what was happening.

She seems better so hoping she will be ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I would be interested in the dosage of ivermectin for dogs.
11:43 AM - Oct 04, 2023
In response Bettie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

04 October, 02:48
In response Bettie Wilson to her Publication
Wow that is good because the damn pharmacies here in TN are the shit, they would never.

Hell our state legalized the sale of ivermectin for humans across the counter and the damn drugs stores here REFUSE to stock it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
04 October, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the dosage would be the fractional weight of the human dose. i.e. if a human does (your dose) was X and your dog was 1/4 your body weight... then the dog dose would be 1/4 of your dose

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
04 October, 11:57
me too, please drop it if you find out? maybe a weight thing? i have some and am prepared to use. waiting on the same answer as you. prayers for your fren

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
04 October, 11:55
I have it somewhere. Let me see if I can find it for you. 🐾💕🐾

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thx

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 11:50
Try cbd for your doggo.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thx