Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 September, 09:35
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
When the 'red flag' law forst came up, I posted a comment on factchecknook, that said

"So if your leftist neighbor hates you, all they have to do is report you to the cops as a 'potential threat'.

The cops come over take your weapons.

You then have to pay a lawyer to prove you are not a threat in court in the next 30 days, to get your property back.

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

But on the up side - lawyers will be making out like bandits."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
22 September, 09:26
He is my representative. We love him is south Louisiana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
22 September, 08:23
I grew up in a small town up north.
We never locked our doors and we could walk around at night without fear. And yes, we had rifles in our trucks

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
21 September, 10:53
A little over a yr and a half ago, our former Gov of Nevada asked our NG to start going door-to-door and confiscate people's guns. The NG responded with a simple NO. Proud of our guys.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 September, 12:24
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
Good for your NG.

What your Governor did is unconstitutional.

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 09:07
Finally Yay
hoo
spread it wide

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
21 September, 08:39
EXCELLENT, a true WARRIOR. Pass it on.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 September, 08:12
Bravo Sir, so passionately stated🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 September, 07:39
Imagine living in a society where no one has locks on their doors, everyone respects each other’s space. There is no jealousy. Wanting what someone else has isn’t even a consideration. It’s almost like Adam and Eve before they ate the apple. America once enjoyed some level of this purity. I pray we all will experience this, or at least God willing the next generation will. 🙏

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 September, 08:36
In response The Real Me to her Publication
A young Saudi man once told me 'there would be no war except for the jealousy of men'.

I think he was onto something.

I live in a place where many do not lock their homes or vehicles even to this day. My little nephew, who lived in a city, locked us out of the house when we went to the backyard as he was taught to do by his mother. I was gobsmacked because I hardly ever lock the house when I am inside. Surely don't when I go to the back yard.

Fear became the new norm when kids faces started to appear on milk cartons.