Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
Breaking the narrative on oil, water, food, and energy. share and be aware. Scarcity and fear work on the same wave length.

Secret History
07:15 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

05 November, 09:47
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication
Hi..This is more verification on

SOVEREIGN CITIZENS.

SOVEREIGN INDIVIDUALS...

As people, as sovereign individuals, we did not enter into and sign a contract with big pharmaceutical companies.

Our governments did.

We did not sign, we are not liable, we have no contractual obligation, we won’t be lied to, we won’t be controlled, we will not comply.

The truth will set us free.
___
JFK Jr. Private

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 February, 07:06
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication
Me. I had my own gas and electric meters installed. Did write to do the 'honourable' thing and advise I was changing supplier (they actually only supply the meters anyway), gave them the last meter readings and requested a final bill. They had a hissy fit because the 'new supplier' had not advised them and refused to send the final bill. I wrote 3 times, stating if they didn't send a bill then the account would be classed as closed with no further payment. I've had a few people round, they've tried send meter readers round but I refuse entry because I am not contracted with them (anymore).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 07:50
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
❤️

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 October, 07:23
Oil regenerates itself. We can’t use all of the oil it is abundant because our creator knew what he was doing.

31 October, 07:25
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
EXACTLY!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 September, 04:30
The Best is Yet To Come! IYKYK

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 September, 11:31
Called fossil fuel to make it sound scarce. Actually could be nearly as abundant as water

19 September, 03:46
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Yes!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 October, 07:28
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
It is, its regenerative. We take a spoonful it creates a spoonful. We can’t run out of it. I want our food back to when it wasn’t called organic it was just called food. They put chemicals in our food and then tell us organic is better for us. Then why the F isn’t it all organic like it was when I was a child. This angers me so much.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
18 September, 08:34
Is this a reason to “watch the water”?
Bubbling gold? Texas tea….?