Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 September, 07:15
Breaking the narrative on oil, water, food, and energy. share and be aware. Scarcity and fear work on the same wave length.

Secret History

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
Me. I had my own gas and electric meters installed. Did write to do the 'honourable' thing and advise I was changing supplier (they actually only supply the meters anyway), gave them the last meter readings and requested a final bill. They had a hissy fit because the 'new supplier' had not advised them and refused to send the final bill. I wrote 3 times, stating if they didn't send a bill then the account would be classed as closed with no further payment. I've had a few people round, they've tried send meter readers round but I refuse entry because I am not contracted with them (anymore).
07:06 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
06 February, 02:13
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
AWESOME!

Am renting so look forward to NOT renting to do the same!

Have heard others report similar! 💥
Thank you so much for posting your experience!

Have you closed out any unsecured loans or credit cards?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 February, 06:53
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I have oustanding cards that I think have been bought out by agencies although they haven't come a-knocking yet. But I don't have a contract with them, so pffft lol