Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 September, 07:15
Breaking the narrative on oil, water, food, and energy. share and be aware. Scarcity and fear work on the same wave length.

Secret History

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
Called fossil fuel to make it sound scarce. Actually could be nearly as abundant as water
11:31 PM - Sep 18, 2023
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 October, 07:28
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
It is, its regenerative. We take a spoonful it creates a spoonful. We can’t run out of it. I want our food back to when it wasn’t called organic it was just called food. They put chemicals in our food and then tell us organic is better for us. Then why the F isn’t it all organic like it was when I was a child. This angers me so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
31 October, 11:32
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Same! I try to make as much as I can from scratch (sauces, breads, etc) but in this day, even one store bought ingredient could have enough bullshit in it to make the whole process a waste. I wish I could be Olivia Walton.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 September, 03:46
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Yes!