Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 September, 07:15
Breaking the narrative on oil, water, food, and energy. share and be aware. Scarcity and fear work on the same wave length.

Secret History

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 February, 07:06
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication
Me. I had my own gas and electric meters installed. Did write to do the 'honourable' thing and advise I was changing supplier (they actually only supply the meters anyway), gave them the last meter readings and requested a final bill. They had a hissy fit because the 'new supplier' had not advised them and refused to send the final bill. I wrote 3 times, stating if they didn't send a bill then the account would be classed as closed with no further payment. I've had a few people round, they've tried send meter readers round but I refuse entry because I am not contracted with them (anymore).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 02:13
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
AWESOME!

Am renting so look forward to NOT renting to do the same!

Have heard others report similar! 💥
Thank you so much for posting your experience!

Have you closed out any unsecured loans or credit cards?

05 November, 09:47
Hi..This is more verification on

SOVEREIGN CITIZENS.

SOVEREIGN INDIVIDUALS...

As people, as sovereign individuals, we did not enter into and sign a contract with big pharmaceutical companies.

Our governments did.

We did not sign, we are not liable, we have no contractual obligation, we won’t be lied to, we won’t be controlled, we will not comply.

The truth will set us free.
___
JFK Jr. Private

01 November, 10:31 (E)
2 of 2

As I understand it...In addition...Trump was referenced saying...this must complete for the better to come.

All these puzzle pieces fit for the complete picture...During Trump's first term I kept sending info about Maritime Law silly me OF COURSE HE KNEW...and how pieces all fit.
Yes free energy, Yes 15% tax New items, Yes 1950s pricing will return once monopiles continue to be broken...
These are benefits coming to those of INTEGRITY.
Israel is last just happened yesterday at 6PM.

Israel INC lease TERMINATED..KM nest.
Benefits come AFTER the battle...we are in.
The sleepers have slowed this process...we are in this mess together. We are near the end...Taiwan will be in the news soon.

I hope this is helpful to you.
This battle is NOT politics..it is about Good Verses Evil.
KM has been infiltrating for THOUSANDS of years. It is all about THE CHILDREN.

01 November, 10:15 (E)
1 of 2
It is one part of this big puzzle of hidden truth.

It all connects back to Sovereignty as a citizen..as opposed to chattel of the dead UNITED STATES Inc.

Hard to find details but as I understand it...when they made us UNITED STATES INC we then were made STRAWMEN of this company...considered dead...
Strawman ie: Birth Certificates, Drivers License, University Graduation...all hold our name in CAPITALS - Strawman Bonds they were using to trade..like stocks...using Maritime which is law of the sea.
Just like Nesara & Gesara are coming...this too will be corrected like Banks loans, Interest, Mortgages based on Maritime Law and Strawman lies.
YES some have taken the steps to become Sovereign... It is a process that cannot be separated from understanding.
My understanding is it has been done...but till official I continue to pay my bills and renew my license.... Some have taken actions that actually caused further issue to themselves because things are in the work s right