sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 September, 11:16
VincentCrypt46
10:55 AM EST ยท Sep 15, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
15 September, 02:31
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Today is payday I went to buy groceries as soon as I saw this. (I only buy groceries on payday and am out of food by the time rolls around so I was empty on several important things. dairy + fresh fruits
I don't want to starve during a lockdown.
It's crazy how much isn't at the stores - so many items not available.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
I like the fresh too and will buy as available, but these are the things I stocked up...Canned milk, unsweetened applesauce, fruit cocktail and 100% fruit juice, canned veggies, canned coconut milk, dried fruit, nuts, dry beans, rice, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, baking soda, white vinegar, distilled water (I add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to my gallon water to purify and oxygenate when I first open); then I pour through a filter before drinking and add a touch of pink salt and slice fresh lemon for PHbalance in my mug. I keep a stainless mug in the freezer and rotate between two of these for drinking. Delicious, refreshing cool beverage! You can clean and sterilize any household or fresh produce with the baking soda and vinegar solution. I use baking soda for brushing teeth and peroxide for sterilizing water and a drop for cleaning ears and nostrils a few times a week.
09:06 AM - Sep 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it