sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
10:55 AM EST · Sep 15, 2023
11:16 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
15 September, 02:31
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Today is payday I went to buy groceries as soon as I saw this. (I only buy groceries on payday and am out of food by the time rolls around so I was empty on several important things. dairy + fresh fruits
I don't want to starve during a lockdown.
It's crazy how much isn't at the stores - so many items not available.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
16 September, 09:06
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I like the fresh too and will buy as available, but these are the things I stocked up...Canned milk, unsweetened applesauce, fruit cocktail and 100% fruit juice, canned veggies, canned coconut milk, dried fruit, nuts, dry beans, rice, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, baking soda, white vinegar, distilled water (I add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to my gallon water to purify and oxygenate when I first open); then I pour through a filter before drinking and add a touch of pink salt and slice fresh lemon for PHbalance in my mug. I keep a stainless mug in the freezer and rotate between two of these for drinking. Delicious, refreshing cool beverage! You can clean and sterilize any household or fresh produce with the baking soda and vinegar solution. I use baking soda for brushing teeth and peroxide for sterilizing water and a drop for cleaning ears and nostrils a few times a week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
16 September, 06:01
In response some one special to some to her Publication
If you have freezer space milk can be frozen for a later date. Fresh grapes frozen are even better than fresh, eat them while still frozen. A lot of fruits can be frozen, some are better than others flavor wise, don't thaw out, eat them frozen. It's the time of year where fresh produce should be abundant and cheaper, although it seems even farmers market prices have gone up like crazy.

If you have a sunny window, put in a planter of lettuce or other greens to grow... seeds should be on mark down now as what is left over from this years date will have to be thrown away at the stores. Can do the same with some herbs.

I've started making my own bread, several great recipes on pinterest, found one that only takes an hour from start to finish, uses honey instead of sugar and tastes wonderful. I gave up on store bought bread years ago... just walking down the bread aisle at the store made me gag! Now buying GMO free, organic flour... more expensive but worth it.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 September, 11:33
Whoop-TY

TY = 20 25 > 45 🇺🇸🦅

Whoop there it is….Thank You!

Whoopie We Got The GOLD-berg 💛

304 > 34

34 > o7 🎺

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 September, 12:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Great catch Chris!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 September, 11:25

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 September, 05:31
Chris - #130 5 years, 10 months, 5 days 5:10:5
VK ts 10:55 > 11

Drop 1055
R. Chandler 🟰 83 > 11
The End 🟰 56 > 11

THE REAL DARK JUDGE ROYALMRBADNEWS
7:25 AM · Sep 15, 2023

It is not only The Epstein List that people want to see.

We have been talking about the SECRET OFF-RECORD SECRET MULTIPLE SECRET OFF-RECORD LISTS for months!

Especially on Gab.

THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE LIST!

THERE ARE MULTIPLE OF THOSE LISTS!

2 pics ⤵️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 September, 09:05
So the Earth is Flat awesome!