John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
If this is called "DICTATORSHIP" I wonder what democracy is?
12:01 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 September, 09:28
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Islam dictates no interest for loans, it is one of the perks, and how they are able to thrive in Western countries.

Only on offer to muslims of course. Part of hijrah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
14 September, 07:42
I live on the island of Malta and we have a lot of Libyans here. Yes it was great under Gadaffi but not all is correct as you listed. Medical for one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
14 September, 06:37
And what do you want to bet the Lockerbie bombing was a false flag to legitimize going after Libya?

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
14 September, 05:13
In response Other Half to her Publication
100%

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
14 September, 02:08
democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner

a constitutionally limited republic affords the sheep the means to contest the vote

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
14 September, 03:06
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Brilliant explanation!! 💯💯💯💯 I reposted it!

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
14 September, 01:22
Thank you so much for this post. I had read about some of the things on this list, but not all of them. He was also killed for not wanting to join the central banking system that the Deep State created. He was so loved by his people. American television told us he was a terrorist. Even though I thought he was a terrorist, I was so sad to see how they captured him and they had him in the street and he had some blood on him--and I just knew they were going to kill him. I could see the terror in his face. I felt terror in my heart watching it. It made me so sad. I later learned what a good leader he was. American television is CRAP. Well, there may be 1 or 2 good stations But on most mainstream media everything is a lie. I never watch it! Thank you again! I appreciate this post!