John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
14 September, 12:01
If this is called "DICTATORSHIP" I wonder what democracy is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Thank you so much for this post. I had read about some of the things on this list, but not all of them. He was also killed for not wanting to join the central banking system that the Deep State created. He was so loved by his people. American television told us he was a terrorist. Even though I thought he was a terrorist, I was so sad to see how they captured him and they had him in the street and he had some blood on him--and I just knew they were going to kill him. I could see the terror in his face. I felt terror in my heart watching it. It made me so sad. I later learned what a good leader he was. American television is CRAP. Well, there may be 1 or 2 good stations But on most mainstream media everything is a lie. I never watch it! Thank you again! I appreciate this post!
01:22 AM - Sep 14, 2023
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot AztekJade, click on at the bottom under it