Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You are watching a movie. Impeachment is part of the film.
11:49 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
14 February, 07:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
just waiting for the movie to end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
11 February, 11:44
exactly what genre of film would you categorize this? i have a pasta primavera description for it...and since we’ve been redpilled, we are viewing it in 3D....or 5D 😎hope all you Major Q’s are mentioned in the credits ⚡️

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
10 February, 08:25
it's the nightmare part

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
10 February, 07:55
Im really sick of this fucking movie!

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
10 February, 05:57
i understand that patience and timing is everything, but just take them and make america ready to heal

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 February, 05:47
They crucified Jesus. Just sayin.🤪

The Mac @TheMac
10 February, 05:52
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
10 February, 05:43
Me scratching my ass is part of the film too.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
10 February, 04:29
I want to believe that? I thought he already had it all?

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 February, 06:04
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
i think he does ans now, by making up "new rules", they are making everything a new precedent for everyone to follow!! in other words, hes playing them at their own game 🤣🤣

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
10 February, 02:00

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
10 February, 01:41
Swalwell!!!? freaking amazing! seriously hilarious, plus they're showing evidence for us!!! lmao

Eric Travis @Travis159
10 February, 01:27
I turned the movie off,, whatever happens happens.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
10 February, 04:29
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Worst movie EVER😥

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
10 February, 01:07
true but patriots commiting suicide and going crazy while they watched in realtime as they stole the 2018 and this last election has to be a highlight of the film? we have it all . we take all the punches when will we ever be on offense

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
10 February, 02:32
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
We need to keep it in perspective... This pales in comparison to the thousands of children who are losing their lives every year to the demons who run our world. This is a war to save our children, and unfortunately there will be many innocent victims. Keep praying 🙏🏻

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
10 February, 06:27
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
[THEY] have nukes. That should be enough reason why we can't just go on offense willy nilly. No amount of people awakening (at least not yet) is worth being nuked over. Fight smart, not just hard.

Beekie Girl @Beekie
10 February, 12:54
The first impeachment was part of the film too, huh?

LAGAL LAGAL @Lagal
10 February, 12:41
i sure hope so!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 February, 12:38

Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
10 February, 12:35
will conviction be part of the movie too?

Mal Fatz @Malfor
10 February, 12:41
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
almost as if, the nation would have to see how corrupt they really are? impeaching AGAINST the evidence? this movie IS exciting? i wonder if the "dead" girl will be called as a witness?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 01:56
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
My question exactly. I was chatting on here with another gal and we both had the thought that HE could be the first arrest, as it would "shock the world." Ugh, I hope that is not it.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
10 February, 12:34
Is DJT arrest part of this script. bring all to the Precipice?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 12:28
Nana will be your 17 again.
This movie is probably running until about April Fools then I am just guessing some of the actors may shift.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 12:25
...so is public hangings....it's in the movie

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
10 February, 12:25
Where is the book version, I would like to flip to the last page?

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
10 February, 12:20
Hope it will not take forever like the first impeachment did.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
10 February, 12:17
Definitely a great time to use the restroom and get a refill on popcorn.

Nowisthetime FordigitalVictoryV @Kip
10 February, 12:13
Citing the pledge of allegiance was a dead giveaway. I've watched some of these and do not remember them doing that! Something very important to 4-10-20...🐸🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲⚖️💥

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
10 February, 12:12
we all need a crash course in Constitutional Law for whats to come next...

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 February, 12:04
Are tsunamis part of the movie?

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
10 February, 12:18
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Could be 'shrugs'.... look to the water.... ?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 11:59
Yep, this is the part of the movie that if you need to go to the bathroom or get some more popcorn do it.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
10 February, 11:58
When is the happy ending...

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
10 February, 11:58
Hunter Biden as Carlo.....

https://youtu.be/NjY4tx4ZT...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
10 February, 11:59