Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 11:49
You are watching a movie. Impeachment is part of the film.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
will conviction be part of the movie too?
12:35 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FloridaPatriot_Q in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 01:56
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
My question exactly. I was chatting on here with another gal and we both had the thought that HE could be the first arrest, as it would "shock the world." Ugh, I hope that is not it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
10 February, 08:31
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I also questioned if HE might be the first for the "shock". At this point, not sure who else could possibly be more shocking.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
10 February, 12:41
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
almost as if, the nation would have to see how corrupt they really are? impeaching AGAINST the evidence? this movie IS exciting? i wonder if the "dead" girl will be called as a witness?

The Appraiser 17-45 @The_Appraiser
10 February, 03:40
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
The problem is, who is really waking up at this point? I don't think there is any point trying to show corruption. Idiot Dems are cheering even tho evidence is non existent.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
10 February, 05:47
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
I was thinking the same. Who and how many are going to actually be witnesses