Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:08
🤔😎May God recover and keep them safe🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 05:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Don’t you find it weird that No parents are doing video’s about their children missing? Like I’d be blasting it all over social media, I wouldn’t stop until they found mine. Let alone getting answers. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:41
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Lot of the bodies Adults have bullet holes in them

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 September, 06:53
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
....and of course you have definitive proof, way over in the UK?
There were no bodies recovered, only charred bones. You don't have a clue and don't live here.

Jody Donohue @Jody
Most people living there don’t have a clue. It doesn’t matter where in the world we live, the same stories get funneled everywhere. Robert is a Patriot! He covers so very much. Please be kind with your approach. 🙏☺️
08:04 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it