Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:08
🤔😎May God recover and keep them safe🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 05:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Don’t you find it weird that No parents are doing video’s about their children missing? Like I’d be blasting it all over social media, I wouldn’t stop until they found mine. Let alone getting answers. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Lot of the bodies Adults have bullet holes in them
05:41 PM - Sep 06, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 September, 06:53
....and of course you have definitive proof, way over in the UK?
There were no bodies recovered, only charred bones. You don't have a clue and don't live here.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 08:04
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Most people living there don’t have a clue. It doesn’t matter where in the world we live, the same stories get funneled everywhere. Robert is a Patriot! He covers so very much. Please be kind with your approach. 🙏☺️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 September, 06:15
if this is true........then it was
to end their agony.