Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:08
🤔😎May God recover and keep them safe🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Don’t you find it weird that No parents are doing video’s about their children missing? Like I’d be blasting it all over social media, I wouldn’t stop until they found mine. Let alone getting answers. 🤔
05:39 PM - Sep 06, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 September, 06:53
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
bc the 'missing' were incinerated in the inferno. The death count is WAAAYY understated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 08:02
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Really hoping we hear the truth..but I doubt it.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 September, 10:19
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
12 long school buses and a few short buses were noted missing from their parking lot the day after the "fire". All buses were in the lot the day before the fire.
The fear is that the children were taken by force and the parents who resisted were silenced [killed]. No witnesses to protest the kidnapping.
Haiti earthquake, Indonesian tsunami an so forth.
Examples of human rights tragedies.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:41
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Lot of the bodies Adults have bullet holes in them

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 September, 06:15
if this is true........then it was
to end their agony.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 September, 06:53
....and of course you have definitive proof, way over in the UK?
There were no bodies recovered, only charred bones. You don't have a clue and don't live here.