Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?
03:22 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 September, 03:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
always watchin. always listening. always commenting. Everyone trying to be first to reinvent the wheel? That is the way it seems to me anyways. I believe the issue we are seeing is a lot with the newer gen anons? It is strange times. Like when we got a new troop commander in Iraq. dude was fresh from the world with all these dipshit ideas just tryna make his mark or some dumbshit. We been there damn near a year so we knew what was up. The online bs goin around reminds me of then.

here on au i can see a bunch of newbs. My feed is littered with the same thing day in day out like a broken record, then something like burnin man happens. everyone suddenly an expert. knee jerk reactions. really dastin times. everyone new just tryna 'fit in' for some insane reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
05 September, 03:37
All the ones that used to shill out dates, only to be out in left field caused a lot of harm. Problem was they weren't following the mil accounts and weren't trying to learn to watch from looking at it from a higher level. They were all so worried about likes and checkmark and whatever crap they were peddling. Lots of those accounts are gone, only a handful left following those who have been consistent and who weren't just here for a buck. I don't know if people gave up, are just watchers, were bots or just don't understand... I definitely don't understand a lot, but it is part of the learning process, getting the old brain re-wired can be tough work😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 03:39
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Many are mad that they aren't the star of the show. As if it's anyone's choice. This is about bloodlines. Im so SICK of this bullshit.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 September, 03:27
Yeah but don't we all got a role 😜

05 September, 03:28
In response I am Keri to her Publication
So everyone wants to be THE ONE or they don't care? Is that what I'm hearing?
Wow.