Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:22
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 September, 03:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yeah but don't we all got a role 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So everyone wants to be THE ONE or they don't care? Is that what I'm hearing?
Wow.
03:28 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 September, 03:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
No not at all......I didn't mention one thing about being the one....all got a piece in this thing called the plan/ great awakening/learning/teaching/whatever it actually is!

05 September, 03:33
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Exactly! I'm so sick of people acting like they don't give a damn simply because they haven't put the work in to find out their role. God assigned roles to everyone. I had to BUST MY ASS. There's no cutting corners. It starts with acknowledging the KING 🦌