Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:22
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
05 September, 03:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
All the ones that used to shill out dates, only to be out in left field caused a lot of harm. Problem was they weren't following the mil accounts and weren't trying to learn to watch from looking at it from a higher level. They were all so worried about likes and checkmark and whatever crap they were peddling. Lots of those accounts are gone, only a handful left following those who have been consistent and who weren't just here for a buck. I don't know if people gave up, are just watchers, were bots or just don't understand... I definitely don't understand a lot, but it is part of the learning process, getting the old brain re-wired can be tough work😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Many are mad that they aren't the star of the show. As if it's anyone's choice. This is about bloodlines. Im so SICK of this bullshit.
03:39 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
05 September, 03:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Ego's are getting in their way of true freedom, peace and love. They have a choice and we have a test right now especially for the so-called awake ones. It would be so simple to just be still but they are mad that it's not about them. I hear you, I watch a bunch that are just ridiculous, eventually I just unfollow. I'm not sure what anyone can do to help, with their freewill they chose their path. I hope they are not bashing you, because that just wouldn't be cool at all