Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:22
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
All the ones that used to shill out dates, only to be out in left field caused a lot of harm. Problem was they weren't following the mil accounts and weren't trying to learn to watch from looking at it from a higher level. They were all so worried about likes and checkmark and whatever crap they were peddling. Lots of those accounts are gone, only a handful left following those who have been consistent and who weren't just here for a buck. I don't know if people gave up, are just watchers, were bots or just don't understand... I definitely don't understand a lot, but it is part of the learning process, getting the old brain re-wired can be tough work😄
03:37 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:39
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Many are mad that they aren't the star of the show. As if it's anyone's choice. This is about bloodlines. Im so SICK of this bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
05 September, 03:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Ego's are getting in their way of true freedom, peace and love. They have a choice and we have a test right now especially for the so-called awake ones. It would be so simple to just be still but they are mad that it's not about them. I hear you, I watch a bunch that are just ridiculous, eventually I just unfollow. I'm not sure what anyone can do to help, with their freewill they chose their path. I hope they are not bashing you, because that just wouldn't be cool at all