Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:22
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
always watchin. always listening. always commenting. Everyone trying to be first to reinvent the wheel? That is the way it seems to me anyways. I believe the issue we are seeing is a lot with the newer gen anons? It is strange times. Like when we got a new troop commander in Iraq. dude was fresh from the world with all these dipshit ideas just tryna make his mark or some dumbshit. We been there damn near a year so we knew what was up. The online bs goin around reminds me of then.

here on au i can see a bunch of newbs. My feed is littered with the same thing day in day out like a broken record, then something like burnin man happens. everyone suddenly an expert. knee jerk reactions. really dastin times. everyone new just tryna 'fit in' for some insane reason.
03:43 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it