Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 May, 05:19
Quick trip to Avebury, the lesser-known alternative tourist destination compared to Stonehenge?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
19 May, 05:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One of my top 3 favourite places to visit in England. ❤️ So peaceful, and free, bar the parking charge. Unlike Stonehenge which is an utter corporate rip off…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 05:55 (E)
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I live nr Avebury and park for free on the green in Avebury Trusloe, then it's just a lovely short walk in where you'll walk on a small footpath along side a field with a clear view of Silbury Hill in the distance, It's quite clear to see on google map. Let me know if I can help.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
20 August, 07:09
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Avebury was very wet… 🤣

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 August, 07:33
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Yeah..😆 I can imagine, btw was it busy there?
It's been about a year since doG and I last visited and I've been waiting.. & waiting for weather to be Not too wet (=muddy paws & muddy wellies yuck😒) and Not too hot 'cos Maisy doG is now old and really feels the heat😟.
Now thinking positively about going tomorrow as it's only a nice steady 20 min drive away😁🙏.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
Sorry for the delay. I don’t know where the time goes, these days!

Did you and Maisy go? It was pretty busy when we went, the car park was almost full by the time we left. 🤗
03:02 AM - Sep 03, 2023
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mye Sh’Rona, click on at the bottom under it